Compassionate Family Law Firm Stands Up for New Jersey Clients
Experienced Linwood attorney also represents real estate and elder law clients
Whether you are facing a divorce, navigating through post-Judgment divorce issues, need assistance with your custody/parenting schedule or child support or dealing with another issue that affects your family, you deserve a dedicated legal advocate to assert your rights. Samantha S. Wolf, Esquire represents clients in Atlantic and Cape May counties in a wide range of family law matters. She also helps clients with real estate and elder law concerns. Having mentored under John H. Rosenberger, Esquire for 18 years before taking over the firm, Samantha’s clients appreciate decades of experience and the excellent results that she continues to achieve on their behalf.
Respected law practice in Atlantic and Cape May counties protects client interests
With over 25 years of experience, I am are able to offer knowledgeable, strategic legal counsel in these areas:
- Family law — Over the years, I have represented clients seeking help and advice in a wide range of domestic matters, including divorce, alimony, adoption, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, and more. I also aim to help those who have been accused of domestic abuse by defending them against domestic violence orders or pursuing restraining orders on behalf of victims of domestic violence.
- Divorce mediation services — For couples who choose mediation to reach agreements on key areas of divorce, I provide mediation services where I act as a neutral third party and facilitate discussions between both parties. I mediate for litigants who are self-represented and also provide mediation to litigants represented by counsel.
- Child custody — In divorces that involve children, child custody arrangements can be a complicated and emotional issue. I help clients understand custody laws and norms and fight to protect their parental rights. I also have experience acting as court-appointed guardian ad litem, where I have represented children in court and ensure their rights are protected.
- Real estate — I help clients with all aspects of residential real estate, from drafting sales contracts to handling the closing.
- Elder law — At my firm, I handle many issues that affect seniors and serve as a court appointed Guardian or Conservator. I am knowledgeable in pursuing Medicaid coverage and in many other elder law matters.
I will listen. I treat each and every client with compassion and offer unparalleled legal expertise in family law, real estate and elder law.
Contact an experienced New Jersey law firm to answer your legal questions
Samantha S. Wolf, Esquire represents clients throughout Atlantic and Cape May counties in family law, real estate and elder law matters. Please call 609-926-7711 or contact me online to schedule an appointment.